Friday, October 24, 2008

My Cute Family


that sounds weird, this is me dad and all his students

I love my family.
Just a simple sentence, but shows a happy family that maybe arent together all the time but will be there to help anytime.
even so family fought for some lil tiny mini things but then the next thing you can see they're like playing together again.
nevertheless, some family have to go through so much but in the end spilt and torn into pieces, broken apart. it's like a tradegy. Everything's like drawing a big big circle and at last meet with where it started, that's what proves the thing I'd said before. nothing's fair, everything's unfair. unfairness causes every single stupid sad problems that and last it end up still unfair. maybe that's what those families that split are called unlucky,fate or just god's unfairness?
okay.. dont know what im talking again.
yeah! uploaded some pictures. for my families that haven't saw yet (?):


not here(I mean M'sia), miss her

lil' devil cousin try to kill my sis and my cousin sis


hoohoo.. meet some of the family members.


Me sis and me
(of course Im not the gross one Im the ugly one)


Pretty cousin a.k.a THE cinderella-fairy-dancing-princess
she's the one that told me that, the name is kinda long
feel like less something but if im not wrong.


BIGG NEWS! me grandpapa is singing karaoke?!


far far there is me grandma and this is the medicine shop

still love my family.

3 comments:

HarNa said...

Yo!!! My lovely weird gal..
Nice blog you've there..
Luckily you did update..haha
and
Omg!! Why is my face so big over there?? *faint*
LOL.. My life here also so damn bored@.. Nothing to do..
Arghh..
so..You.. umm..Take care ya!! Stay Cool as you always are!! Muaxx!!

zoe said...

aaaaaaa I LOVE YOU TOOO mua sis! :D
ehh where is the "kitkat" commercial video that ur class took? LOL

*hugsss tightly* how dare u said im gross!! T-T

muakssss!!! *longer that harn's* ;P

✖**Ru**✖ said...

hi zora~!!!
y u didnt tell me you got blog..T.T
ceh..but i found it now..XD
happy hols ^^