Thursday, October 23, 2008

To Joe joe

J-O-E!!!!! (x2)
finally got time to visit your blog (but you've'd too many post. so you know me for so long laziness made me read the latest one only) and write to you, hope you get to see this-

wuddahell is goin' wrong with'cha this days?
Ei (which is "I" that I dont really like to pronounce it as "I") mean like being that psychotic isane maniac of you all this time after going to that damn idiot got probs-studentS and IS a problemo secondary school. you kinda change so much but so lil (dont know describe)
so how's it going in that psycho hospital eh? urh.. meant pycho" school.
these days you're suffering huh and you're like i-loved-my-parents-dont-want'em-hurt-'cause-of-me guy
stupido.. if you really love'em maybe you can discuss everydamnthing with'em?! ..maybe?
and lil did I know your sad-dy thingy
so have you overcome your lonely business already?
I so wish I can help you and accompanied you all this time
but the fact is I didnt.. apologize for that
if you're still alive must contact me.

ya right.. you just SMS-ed me (is that coincidence? or you stalk me?!!)

miss you sooooo much but damn I cant make it this Sat
and Im feeling kinda blue now.. =.T


BORED!
now my status is half-holiday status
Oct no more school til Nov only school restart and its 4 damn days only.
how bored is that..
so hope that there's classes at school every damn holiday that can learn and understands more things * but not those sitting-on-the-chair-looking-at-the-whiteboard-until-buttachE lessons
if can, asked me and some like JE out this stupid HOLY-days
now you can see that im so heavenly nothing-to-do bored already yeah?

love ya.


yours a-lil-weirdy,
ZZZ