Saturday, January 24, 2009

Outdated Photos

whoa last year didn't have the time to put up photos
holiday? too lazy.
so I'm gonna put up some of the photos..


How I wish this is the real night sky.


Found it very artistic, just outside my school.


I believed they worked hard to reach the sky


After rain


the building and the sky fits quite okay


I just took it I didn't use any effect





The Sun struggled to get out of those clouds





Thought it looked lonely.


Does it look like Bun bun's ear?


Looked like it's hopeful and willing to grow high up, but I forgot to water it one day.
My poor lil' chili.. or is it pepper(?) died that day.



nice view, take it in the hospital. Can't believe it?


My Color Plate! But I forgot what I'd drawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the photos you take ler...
it's really artistic and gives some people some space to think about it ler...
ganbate,get more cool pics ler...

grace said...

Really nice pics indeed!
I like the colour plate and the tree-trying-to-reach-sky one!!!
Btw, have u considered being a photographer???

Anonymous said...

色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間 , 色裸聊直播間