Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What?!

Okay.. this is it..
finally since 14 years 8 months and 12 days after I was born
I created ma own blog.. though I don't write much
everyone around me has their blogs and I'm kinda left out..
today is the day when our beloved Earth is gonna move backward
'cause NORMALLY I'm too lazy to do this kind of thingy
Check my mails once in a century and got 'bout 2,000 something junk stucked in my mailbox
and that's me, lazy much?!

okay now I feel stupid.
Nobody would like actually come take a look at my Tea bloggie
maybe I made this just to put up photos and discuss.. with my friends
right, Yun? HA.
BTW guys, you'll found out lots of ".." or half-unfinish-sentence 'cause, you know, too lazy to type or explain. LALALA

here is it,
intro of boring.. weird.. ugly(?) Tea blog. =)
[PS : Peace!]

3 comments:

zoe said...

YUR why u show YUN only mehhh HARRRR ishhh nx time must write my name too HAHAHA!

Natnat said...

yay!zorzor!!

Anonymous said...

Sure i will visit ur bloggie..