Friday, August 15, 2008

Chewing Gum



I'm gonna intro my class starting here..

dude in
my class are so damn cool and having fun. (you can say it childish? aha)
their like always doing weirdy kiddo thing sometimes so cute, sometimes-annoying

Argh! love'em so much HA Chong Hwa I
ndependent High School 2008 Junior Middle Two Ren.

dude, know why I put the ti
tle as Chewing Gum?! lately my class popped out a band named -
塑胶糖 (Chewing Gum)
four people group = =
I ensure they're better than 棒棒糖 101% (Ha, just joking fans of lolipop or whatever y'all called don't ever try ta hit me!)
Whaddya think?


the Chewing Gum group

let me intro : (from left) 1st is the colourwolf - Mathematics brainiac and a good runner, singing? nothing to say, worse than Michael Jackson (a lot)
2nd is the main vocal - [a.k.a wat tat lou/wilber pan 2nd Gen] good at everything, can't deny. 3rd - CheamZJ another brainiac too, though talks a lot of "unrecycleable" thing (废话)
last A
lvin Hohoho - can't stop being humorous, but can't stop saying people noob.
similarity : brings laughter, brainiac, likes to sing(?!) and act.


1st album : unknown

2nd album : Mona Lisa

single album : Aiyo Mama (in Chinese, English, Melayu)

[*the Chewing Gum never go to Singapore before and still not allowed at the present]
okay... let's stop jokes here.. photos photos photos


Haha?

what's with that face?

so scary..

(*photos are still in progress of collecting, please forgive my unPROness)


No comments: